Registration Is Now Open!
May 31st – June 2nd, 2019
The world’s most unique hockey experience is back in Toronto! Spend a legendary weekend with your friends drinking and playing hockey. What could be better?
Arrive on a Friday night for the party, get drafted to a team, receive your one of a kind jersey and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play 3 games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same. Finish your hockey games and go out on the town (but don’t stay out too late or get lost at the HHOF).
Then on Sunday it is all for real, play your last round robin game to find out which championship you are going to play for: A or B? The team that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, the team that has the most fun usually plays for the B… Totally up to you.
Don’t worry no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- 2 nights accommodation in Toronto (no hotel option also available)
- Friday night Draft Party – only the best night of your life!
- Five games (3 round robin + 2 playoff)
- Every teams makes to a championship game
- One of a kind, new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep
- A T-shirt that is totally unique to the 2019 Toronto Draft Tournament
CDN $677 + tax – Hotel Included
Alternate Room Options Available:
CDN $887 + tax – Single Room
CDN $459 + tax – NO Hotel
When you register with 2 or more friends
Save $50 – $627 + tax
Buddy Bonus + No Hotel
Save $268 – $409+taxRegister now!
Holiday Inn Downtown Toronto Centre
Less than a block from College subway station, this high-rise hotel is also a 9-minute walk from shopping at the Eaton Centre.
Modern rooms come with flat-screen TVs and desks, plus minifridges and coffeemakers. Kids 19 and under stay free with an adult and there’s free WiFi in every room, as well as a choice of hard and soft pillows. Suites add separate living spaces and kitchenettes.
The facility also offers a restaurant (where kids 12 and under eat free), an indoor pool and an exercise room, plus a rooftop patio and paid parking.
- Be held at 7 pm at Mick E Fynn’s Pub (45 Carlton St, Toronto, ON M5B 2A1)
- Draft will start at 8pm sharp
All games will:
- Be played at the old Maple Leaf Gardens
- Consist of three 12 minute stop-time periods
- Played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper
The theme will be announced closer to the date!