April 7th – 9th, 2023
Viva Las Vegas! The 10th Annual Las Vegas Draft Tournament is heading to the Red Rock Casino Resort. Arrive on a Friday night for the Draft Party, get drafted to a team, and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play three games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, well, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same! Finish your hockey games and then go out on the town.
On Sunday, it is all for real. Play your last round robin game to find out which championship you are going to play for – will it be A or B or C? The team that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, and the team that has the most fun usually plays for the C. Don’t worry, no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- Friday night Draft Party
- Five games (three round robin + two playoff)
- Every teams makes it to a championship game
- A new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep
- A T-shirt that is totally unique to the 2023 Las Vegas Draft Tournament
Price per player: USD $539*
Draft Family Bonus
Save $50 – $489 per player*
Hotel Add-Ons Available (for Friday and Saturday night at Red Rock Casino Resort)
$700 – Single Room
$350 – Double Room (share with another player)
*Monthly, two-payment, and custom plans are available!Register now!
- Will take place at a Venue to be announced soon!
- Check in will be on Friday night at 7:00 pm
- The Draft will begin at 8:00 pm, please do not be late
All games will:
- Be played at City National Arena (the practice facility of the Vegas Golden Knights)
- Consist of three 12-minute stop-time periods
- Be played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper
(11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135, United States) – three minute walk to the arena
This upscale resort is two miles from the Red Rock Canyon National Recreation area, 11 miles from the Las Vegas Strip and 17 miles from McCarran International Airport.
Stylish rooms have 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi, plus sitting areas, minibars, and marble bathrooms with soaking tubs; suites and villas add dining tables, wet bars, and private patios and pools.
There’s a casino with a bingo hall, and a three-acre pool area with cabanas and swim-up gaming, along with a bowling alley and a 16-screen cinema. Additional amenities include dining, a luxe spa and a fitness center, as well as a shuttle to the airport and the Strip.