ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT! Sign Up Now!
April 3rd – 5th, 2020
The world’s most unique hockey experience is coming to Music City, USA. The Fifth Annual Nashville Draft Tournament will take place in April 2020. Spend a legendary weekend with your friends drinking and playing hockey. What could be better?
Arrive on a Friday night for the party, get drafted to a team, and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play 3 games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, well, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same! Finish your hockey games and then go out on the town.
On Sunday, it is all for real. Play your last round robin game to find out which championship you are going to play for — will it be A or B? The team that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, and the team that has the most fun usually plays for the B. Don’t worry, no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- Two nights accommodation in Nashville
- Friday night Draft Party – only the best night of your life!
- Five games (three round robin + two playoff)
- Every teams makes to a championship game
- One-of-a-kind new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep
- A T-shirt that is totally unique to the 2020 Nashville Draft Tournament
USD $669 + tax (based on double occupancy)
Alternate Room Options Available:
USD $899 (+ $230) – Single Room
USD $489 (SAVE $180) – No Hotel
Draft Family Bonus
(When you register with two or more friends)
Save $50 – $619 + tax
Draft Family Bonus + No Hotel
Save $230 – $439 + taxRegister now!
Surrounded by casual eateries off Interstate 40, this modern hotel is 6 miles from Belle Mead Plantation, and 15 miles from Music City Walk of Fame Park and the surrounding Downtown performing arts scene.
The classic rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi and custom-designed beds, plus both full and lap desks (for working on the bed), coffeemakers, and flat-screens with HD and premium cable channels. Some add pull-out sofas or whirlpool tubs.
Freebies include a hot breakfast buffet and weekday breakfast bags to go. There’s also an outdoor pool, a fitness room, meeting space and a 24/7 business center.
- Be held at 7 pm at a local Nashville Bar (location TBD)
- Draft will start at 8pm sharp
All games will:
- Be played at the Nashville Predator’s Ford Ice Center – Bellevue
- Consist of three 12 minute stop-time periods
- Played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper