Registration Is Now Open!
December 7th – 9th, 2018
The world’s most unique hockey experience is going, going – back, back to Cali, Cali! The 2nd Annual Los Angeles Tournament will take place this December! Spend a legendary weekend with your friends drinking and playing hockey. What could be better?
Arrive on a Friday night for the party, get drafted to a team, and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play 3 games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, well, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same! Finish your hockey games and then go out on the town.
On Sunday, it is all for real. Play your last round robin game to find out which championship you are going to play for — will it be A or B? The teams that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, and the team that has the most fun usually plays for the B. Don’t worry, no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- 2 nights accommodation in Anaheim (you can also choose our “no hotel” option)
- Friday night Draft Party – only the best night of your life!
- Five games (3 round robin + 2 playoff)
- Every teams makes to a championship game
- One-of-a-kind new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep – don’t miss out, it is unique to the Los Angeles Tournament!
USD $589+tax – Hotel Included
Alternate Room Options Available:
USD $749 (+ $160) – Single Room
USD $429 (SAVE $160) – No Hotel
(When you register with 2 or more friends)
Save $50 – $539+tax
Buddy Bonus + No Hotel
Save $210 – $379+tax
- Party check-in begins at 7pm
- Draft will start at 8pm sharp
All games will:
- Be played at Lakewood Ice (3975 Pixie Ave, Lakewood, CA 90712)
- Consist of three 12 minute stop-time periods
- Played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper
Game Schedule will be announced soon!
This modern lodging is within a mile of Long Beach Airport and Skylinks at Long Beach Golf Course, and 11.2 miles from the Aquarium of the Pacific.
The relaxed rooms offer coffeemakers and minifridges, as well as free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Some have pull-out sofas. Suites add separate living areas and microwaves.
Social spaces include a living room-style lobby and a terrace. The bistro restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, as well as all-day drinks, including Starbucks coffee. There’s also a business center, 4 meeting rooms and a free airport shuttle, plus an outdoor pool, a whirlpool and an exercise room.
Theme will be announced soon!