OVER 50% SOLD OUT!!! Sign Up Now!
May 1st – 3rd, 2020
the Draft Tournament is heading back to Comox after a two year hiatus! Register with friends or by yourself, you will be drafted onto a team for the weekend. Meet and play hockey with new teammates, you will help draft your team. Do you draft your friends or play against them? Come join us on Vancouver Island for a great hockey weekend away. There are limited spots in the tournament so sign up now!
Every Player Receives:
- Two nights accommodation
- Friday night Draft Party
- Five games (three round robin + two playoff)
- Every teams makes it a championship game
- A new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep
- A T-shirt that is totally unique to the 2020 Comox Draft Tournament
CDN $649 + tax – Hotel Included
Alternate Room Options Available:
CDN $819 – Single Room
CDN $489 – NO hotel
Draft Family Bonus
When you register with 2 or more friends
Save $50 – $599 + tax
Draft Family Bonus + No Hotel
Save $210 – $439 + taxRegister now!
(2200 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay, BC V9N 2L4)
This modern lodging is 5.2 km from the Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community and 6.2 km from Comox Harbour and Marina Park.
The straightforward rooms come with desks and flat-screen TVs, plus mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. There’s also free Wi-Fi and high-pressure shower heads in the bathrooms. Executive level rooms and suites add separate living spaces; some suites feature whirlpool tubs.
Amenities include free breakfast, an indoor heated pool with a water slide, a whirlpool and a 24/7 exercise room, as well as on-site parking.
Theme will be announced soon!
- Be held at 7 pm at a local Comox bar (location TBD)
- Draft will start at 8pm sharp
All games will:
- Be played at the Comox Valley Sports Centre (3001 Vanier Dr, Courtenay, BC V9N 5Y2)
- Consist of three 12 minute stop-time periods
- Played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper