ALREADY 50% SOLD OUT!!!
April 6 – 8, 2018
The world’s most unique hockey experience is coming to Music City, USA. The third annual Nashville Draft Tournament will take place in April 2018. Spend a legendary weekend with your friends drinking and playing hockey. What could be better?
Arrive on a Friday night for the party, get drafted to a team, and make lots of new friends throughout the evening. If your new team drinks quickly, wake up later on Saturday and play 3 games of average hockey at best. If you weren’t drinking quickly enough, well, you may need to get up a little earlier to do the same! Finish your hockey games and then go out on the town.
On Sunday, it is all for real. Play your last round robin game to find out which championship you are going to play for — will it be A or B? The team that gels the fastest usually plays the best together to go for the A, and the team that has the most fun usually plays for the B. Don’t worry, no one cares how well you play hockey, but they do care how well you represent in the dressing room!
Every Player Receives:
- 2 nights accommodation in Nashville (no accommodation option available)
- Friday night Draft Party – only the best night of your life!
- Five games (3 round robin + 2 playoff)
- Every teams makes to a championship game
- One-of-a-kind new jersey, pants and hockey socks to keep – don’t miss out, it is unique to Nashville!
USD $549+tax – Hotel Included
Alternate Room Options Available:
USD $709 (+ $160) – Single Room
USD $399 (SAVE $150) – No Hotel
Buddy Bonus – Save $50
(When you register with 2 or more friends)
Buddy Bonus + No Hotel – Save $200
- Be held at 7 pm at a local Nashville Bar
- Draft will start at 8pm sharp
All games will:
- Be played at the Nashville Predator’s Ford Ice Center
- Consist of three 12 minute stop-time periods
- Played with the NCHL rule book
- Have 2 referees and 1 scorekeeper
Game Schedule will be announced soon!
Theme will be revealed soon!
Located conveniently off Interstate I-24, exit 60, on Hickory Hollow Parkway, minutes from downtown Nashville. Only 1/2 mile from the Ford Ice Center, 10 miles from the Honky Tonks on Broadway and 2nd Avenue, 15 miles from Opry Mills and Gaylord Opryland, and only 7 miles from Nashville International Airport.
While enjoying the spacious and accommodating guest rooms, you can work out in a state of the art Fitness Room and enjoy a nice swim in the indoor heated pool. Each morning, begin your day with a complimentary hot Express Start Breakfast and allow the outstanding staff to treat you to honest to goodness Southern Hospitality for a truly memorable experience!